We are excited to announce the introduction of BOND Home Widgets. You may have noticed some new features on your latest app update, and we’d like to share with you how you can use these.
BOND Home Widgets let you quickly access and control your connected devices such as fans & fireplaces from your smartphone’s widget panel.
Here is how easy it is to setup the widget from your iPhone:
How to setup and install the BOND Home iOS Widget:
- Navigate to the Today view on your iOS device. (From the home screen swipe all the way to the right)
- Scroll down to the bottom and select the edit button
- Add the BOND widget
- tap the “Manage devices…” button
- select the devices and commands that you want to include in the Today widget
- Leave the app and go back to the Today view
- Use the new widget
How to setup and install the BOND Home Android Widget:
- Long press your device Home Screen (empty space).
- Select widgets option (usually in the bottom),
- Search for Bond App.
- Drag and drop the widget to your home screen.
- After dropping, select the device you want to access on that widget.
- After selecting the device, select the commands.
- Done, the widget is ready to use!
Find more how-to, tips, and setup videos here: https://bondhome.io/videos/
Or visit our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BONDHomebyOlibra